Thursday, August 26, 2010

Of this and that

Wow! Its almost a month since my last post! Is this an indication of routine catching up on me? (eeeks!!). I hope to be more regular now! So let me think about whats new...Well, for starters I celebrated Indian independence day on British soil..saw the Indian flag unfurl...was a surreal experience with a myriad of emotions running through me...Expressing these feelings in words would serve to undermine them...so I'll leave it at that.

Work is getting on good and I am learning lots of things on the job. Sure is great to be busy now! The weather is all rainy now...hoping that the weekend is not overcome with cloud and rain! Looking forward to a 3 day weekend owing to the bank holiday here! I am so sure that trains will be empty tomorrow (people may just call in sick to make it a 4 day weekend! ;))

I recently joined a council library near my house and I am sooooo glad that I did. One can borrow 10 books at a time! haha! Its like a mini heaven for me. A mug of hot chocolate and a nice book....perfect evenings! :)

Thats all at the moment...hope to post again very soon! Until then...have a great weekend!! cheers!

10 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

hot chocolate and a nice book:) what more can one ask for...even if marooned in an island..hehe..good post, best wishes:)

magiceye said...

have fun!

think-tank said...

thanks guys :)

Raksha Bhat said...

Ten books!!!!Is indeed heaven:)

Cheers:)

R K Bajpai said...

Seems interesting , expressive .
Like it.
Hav alook , may be !! u like
MAy be who knaows !
http://bajpai.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Visit India Tour Travel,India Travel Tour

Traffic Pulse India said...

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept.
Web Design In Jaipur

Traffic Pulse India said...

Because the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.
Best Doctors In Jaipur

srujana said...

Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

Edi said...

Untuk anda yang ingin mendapatkan kemenangan pada permainan Poker dengan mudah, segera mainkan dengan mengikuti beberapa trik yang tersedia dibawah ini.

InfoJitu
InfoPendek
Cheatpasti
SitusPanas